Our mission is to be the most customer and pet friendly clinic in Mt. Pleasant providing high quality, reasonably priced spay/neuter surgery, dentals, vaccines, and other outpatient medical care.
Walk-in days are held on Tuesday and Friday from 9am-2pm.We do not schedule appointments but just see clients on a first come first serve basis on those 2 days. We do NOT perform surgeries or dentals on Tuesdays and Fridays. We are happy to see you for vaccines and exams on the other days of the week, we just operate by appointments on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. The fees are no different on a walk day versus appointment day.
Surgeries and dentals are by appointment only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Caring, qualified, experienced staff
- Clinic opened in October 2006
- Top of the line equipment
- Sevoflurane gas anesthesia
- Heated surgery tables
- Blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen and carbon dioxide monitor used on all patients
- Pain medication given to all patients in hospital before and after surgery, and dispensed to take home
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 8am – 6pm
Tuesday & Friday 9am – 2pm
Surgeries and Dentals:
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
Drop off: 8am – 9am
Pick up: 4pm – 6pm
Tuesday 9am – 2pm
Friday 9am – 2pm
There is NO DIFFERENCE in our fees on walk in days versus scheduled appointment days.
Vaccinations and Medical Appointments:
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8am – 6pm Please call to schedule a time.